Not content with just knitting, I've also squeezed in a little bit of sewing. Whoop!
In fact, I've turned into something of a bunting machine, with more than 20m completed in the last month. Not too shabby, I'd say!
Each stretch used 4 fat quarters, and made 20 flags. I then used 7m of bias binding to join them together. All supplies were purchased at Millie Moon (in Frome & Wells) - my awesome local fabric emporium. Bunting is a great sewing project for even newbies to sewing, so I can't claim to have made all of it single-handedly. We're all really pleased with how it looks. :)
Next up will be a humungous quilt that we can all fit under. I just need to find some quiet sewing time. Easier said than done!